Becoming a member of the Citizens HealthPlex is an easy process. Just contact member services when you arrive at the facility and they’ll guide you through the process.
Citizens HealthPlex offers monthly and annual memberships for anyone 18 years and older. Memberships provide unlimited access to the fitness floor and to all group fitness classes (land and water).
- are not contractual and may be cancelled at any time with a 30 day written notice
- require a $90 Orientation Fee (may be broken into 2 to 3 monthly drafts)
- are drafted automatically from an authorized bank account or credit/debit card
- do not include an Orientation Fee (waived)
- are non-refundable (except for the unused portion for relocation)
- are paid in full at sign-up and do not require automatic draft
- $90 – Orientation Fee
- $60 – Monthly Individual
- $105 – Monthly Married Couple
- $720 – Annual Individual
- $1,260 – Annual Married Couple
We also offer a variety of corporate memberships through many local employers. Contact our Member Services Department at 570-5433 to see if your employer offers a corporate membership.
First time guests may participate for the day at no charge. Victoria County residents can visit 2 more times at $10 per visit.
Guests living outside the county may visit any time with a $10 guest fee.
For guests in the area for 1 to 4 weeks, we suggest purchasing an Extended Guest Pass (XGP). Fees for the XGP are as follows:
- $25 – One Week
- $45 – Two Weeks
- $65 – Three Weeks
- $85 – Four Weeks
Call the Member Services Team at 570-5433 with any questions regarding membership or guest information.