The Pilates method used by the staff at Citizens HealthPlex is a dynamic method of complete physical conditioning, which improves strength, flexibility, balance, coordination, and posture.
- Balancing the body with safe exercises that combine breathing and movement.
- Strengthening and elongating the entire body using controlled, precise exercises.
- Improving core stabilization by strengthening all abdominal and spinal muscles.
- Complementing any type of cardiovascular and weight training program.
“You are as young as the flexibility of your spine.” — Joseph Pilates
What makes Citizens HealthPlex Pilates different?
- Our program is designed to be safe and effective for everyone regardless of physical limitations.
- A mini-ball is used to help make some exercises easier to perform correctly.
- The mini-ball is also used to increase the intensity of some exercises.
- All exercises are modified to prevent injury or discomfort.
Pilates Training Packages:
Sessions are available for HealthPlex members only.
1 Session – $35
3 Sessions – $99.75
10 Sessions – $315
20 Sessions – $595
Individual Sessions (1 hour):
1 Session – $45
3 Sessions – $128.25
10 Sessions – $405
20 Sessions – $765
Who can benefit from Pilates training?
- Those looking for a well-rounded fitness routine that is functional and will enhance their daily lives.
- Seniors who want to increase strength, flexibility, and reduce debilitating arthritis, back pain, and joint stiffness.
- Sports-minded enthusiasts will improve their performance dramatically through increased flexibility and core strength.
- Anyone who wants to improve body awareness, core stabilization, flexibility, and range of motion.
Our Pilates Staff:
B.B.A., Texas A&M University, Pilates Coach, Aquatic Exercise Fundamentals, Yoga
Fundamentals, Resist-A-Ball, YogaFit I&II, Kickboxing, ACE, AFAA Certified, CrossFit Level 1 (CF-L1) Trainer
Pilates Coach, AFAA, YogaFit, Resist-A-Ball Certified
Pilates Coach Certified
Reformer I & II, and Cadillac I & II.
Call the Citizens HealthPlex at (361)570-5433 for questions about Pilates or to schedule a Pilates session with one of our certified Pilates Coaches®.