Citizen’s HealthPlex membership is available to anyone 18 years of age and older. We offer convenient hours of operation, flexible membership options, a comprehensive orientation and health assessment process and guest passes for those who just want to check us out.
Hours of Operation
Monday – Thursday: 5:00 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Friday: 5:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Saturday: 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Sunday: 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Our monthly members use an authorized bank account or debit/credit card for automatic monthly withdrawals. Monthly members pay a one-time $90 Orientation Fee (which can be broken down into 2 or 3 installments). Monthly membership can be cancelled at any time.
- Monthly Individual: $60
- Monthly Married Couple: $105
If you choose to purchase an annual membership, the $90 Orientation Fee is waived. Payment in full is required at sign-up. Annual memberships are non-refundable (certain conditions qualify for refund).
- Annual Individual: $720
- Annual Married Couple: $1,260
Other Membership Options
First time guests can visit free of charge. Victoria County residents can enjoy two additional visits for $10 per visit. Those living outside of Victoria County can purchase a day pass for $10.
Guest Passes are available for one to four weeks:
- One Week: $25
- Two Weeks: $45
- Three Weeks: $65
- Four Weeks: $85
Membership options may also be available through your employer. Talk to your employer or contact us for more information.
Initial Health Screening
Our team of fitness professionals offer a health assessment to create baseline measurements of your current health and fitness. We will use this information to create a personalized program that combines fitness, stress management, nutrition, and health education to help you reach your fitness goals. The initial health screening will include:
- Health Risk Assessment
- Liquid Profile, Including Total Cholesterol (HDL and LDL), Triglycerides, Glucose
- Flexibility Screening
- Body Composition Analysis
- Resting Blood Pressure and Heart Rate
- Muscular Strength and Endurance Assessment
- Body Circumference Measurements
- Cardiovascular Fitness Assessment
All of our services are designed with your health in mind. Take advantage of the full menu of our services and amenities, including:
- Strength Training Equipment
- Cardio Equipment including Precor, Cybex and LifeFitness
- Individualized Personal Training
- 25-Meter Lap Pool
- Warm Water Therapy Pool
- Indoor Cushioned Track
- Basketball Court
- 2 Group Fitness Studios
- Cycling Studio
- Aerobic Studios and Stretching Area
- Spacious Locker Rooms
- Day Lockers
- Complimentary Towel Service
- Separate Women’s and Men’s Whirlpool, Steam, and Sauna Rooms
- Private Message Therapy Suites
- Full Service HealthPlex Deli
Our other services include:
- Land and Water Group Fitness Classes
- HealthPlex CrossFit
- Intramural Sports
- Nutritional Counseling
- Educational Programming
- Massage Therapy
- Kidz-in Motion Play Area
- Personal Training
Contact Us for More Information!
9406 Zac Lentz Parkway
Victoria, Texas 77904