Working with Local Employers to provide Healthcare Solutions
We are partnering with employers in the Victoria and Crossroads area to help offset the rising costs of health insurance and workers’ compensation. WellnessWorks is a four-point program that focuses on providing prevention and wellness initiatives for employers to use with their staff, and, in the case of injury on the job, assists with the management of workers’ compensation.
The Four Components of the WellnessWorks Program:
- Injury Prevention – Occupational Health Services
- Provide onsite safety talks and onsite loss prevention strategies
- Schedule physicals, drug screens, and any other required pre-hire services needed
- Needs analysis of worksite
- Injury Intervention – Workers’ Compensation Services
- Cost-effective and efficient providers ensure timely treatment
- Providers that understand the importance of completing Return-to-Work paperwork in a timely fashion
- Ongoing communication regarding appointments, tests ordered, etc., to keep you informed about the status of your injured employee
- Prevention & Health Promotion – Wellness Services
- Review of preventive health benefits available in your insurance plan
- Employee education talks and events regarding their wellness benefits
- Health Risk Appraisal education and services – surveys that provide individual’s information regarding their current health risk factors, as well as suggesting areas for improvement
- General Health – Group Health Services
- Monthly health education and safety awareness information via email addresses and flyers
- WellnessWorks at Home cards – 24/7 Service Coordination number to call for assistance in scheduling all employees’ healthcare needs
- Provide a Specific Employer and Employee Design (SEED) health promotion plan
Our Corporate Health Consultant works directly with employers to develop a customized plan to achieve the company’s health and wellness goals.
For more information and to schedule an employee health consultation session, please call Service Coordination at (888) 977-3319 or Kathy Jimenez at (361) 550-8905, or email Kathy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Corporate Health Consultant
Citizens Medical Center